Riverset makes managing your money simple by offering free enrollment in one or both of our Overdraft Services. Life happens. We can help.Overdraft Protection
1. Monthly Service Charge of $7.00 per month applies when there is no Riverset loan, credit card, certificate account, IRA, money market or club account relationship or if the average daily balance of aggregate deposit account balances is less than $500. This will be charged to the members' checking account. Should a checking account not exist or if funds aren't available, the funds will be taken from the primary savings account. Members under age18 are exempt from this fee. New accounts are exempt for the first 6 months
2. Members are eligible for one (1) FREE basic check order at account opening which includes delivery. Additional checks or check products and services as well as premium products, and reorders are excluded.
3. Must maintain an average daily balance of $1,500 or greater in the Riverset Simple Checking Account in order to earn dividend. If average daily balance falls below $1,500, no dividend will be paid.
4. Members are eligible for one (1) FREE debit card per person on the account at account opening. A fee of $12.00 will be assessed for replacement of cards in situations where a replacement card is needed. There is no fee assessed for reissuing of expired cards.
5. Riverset does not charge a fee for Online and Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is a feature of Riverset Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download a Riverset mobile banking app. Eligible Riverset Credit Union accounts and Riverset Online Banking required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions in the Riverset Online Banking Service Agreement.
6. Riverset does not charge a fee for EZ Bill Pay. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.
7. Funds are transferred at the end of each business day to cover the total negative balance. This total balance must be available in the Overdraft Protection account in order for the transfer to occur.
8. Current applicable transfer fee = $7 per transfer.
9. Current applicable overdraft fee = $30 per item + $10 per day after 10 business days of negative balance.
10. Opt-Out applies only to one-time ATM and Debit Card transactions. An overdraft fee may still be applied to recurring, ACH, or check transactions.
*All checking accounts are subject to verification by ChexSystems®.
Riverset knows that saving money can be difficult - our goal is to make saving money simple.
Riverset Online Banking provides you with the tools to take control of your finances. It’s FREE, easy and secure.
Check your balance, transfer money, and even deposit a check right from your mobile device.
Ensure your bills are paid on time, every time, without the hassle of writing checks.